NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: #DartRoadTrip Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Chrysler Group LLC (“Sponsor”), Ignite Social Media, LLC (“Administrator”), and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on August 15, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 17, 2013, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: You must have a Twitter® account to participate in this Sweepstakes. Creating a Twitter account is free at www.twitter.com.
During the Promotion Period, log in or create a Twitter account and “follow” @Dodge. The @Dodge Twitter handle will post a series of questions. You may “reply” with an answer or “retweet” one of the Sponsor’s original messages including the hashtag “#DartRoadTrip” anytime during the Promotion Period to automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. The answer to any question will not affect your chances of winning. Limit: Each entrant may receive a maximum of five (5) Sweepstakes entries per day during the Promotion Period. You may not tweet the same message more than once in any 24-hour period. If you post updates to or receive updates from Twitter.com via your wireless phone, message and data rates apply. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its message and data pricing plans. All terms and conditions of Twitter.com apply. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Twitter account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Twitter accounts, identities, registrations and log-ins, or any other methods, will void that entrant’s entries, and that entrant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and may result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any Twitter account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register at Twitter.com will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
4. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select thirty (30) potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around August 19, 2013. Each potential winner will receive a direct message on or around August 19, 2013, from @Dodge to the Twitter account used to enter the Sweepstakes. In order to receive the direct message, your Twitter account settings must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public, ” and you must be a follower of @Dodge. Each potential winner will be required to respond to the direct message within two (2) days of the date the direct message was posted with the required information, including a valid email address or he/she will forfeit the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to respond to the direct message notification within two (2) days, fails to provide any other requested information needed for prize fulfillment within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
5. Prizes: Thirty (30) PRIZES: A Dodge branded prize pack consisting of one (1) Dodge branded sport duffel, one (1) Dodge branded tee shirt, one (1) Dodge branded cap, one (1) Dodge branded keychain and one (1) Dodge decal. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $100. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, or component thereof, for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: one (1) prize per household. TOTAL ARV of all prizes: $3, 000.
6. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
12. Winners List: For a list of the Winners, send a postage-stamped envelope to: “#DartRoadTrip” Winners List, 325 South Old Woodward Avenue, Birmingham, MI 48009 for receipt by September 30, 2013.