2010 Dodge Viper SRT10 Final Edition Unleashed

To celebrate the nearly 20-year reign of the Viper as we know it today and the next generation currently “under investigation,” Dodge has unveiled the 2010 Viper SRT10 Final Edition. To commemorate its exclusivity, the current generation Viper Final Edition will only be produced in extremely limited quantities, including 20 Coupes, 18 Roadsters and 12 ACR models. All models will feature the SRT10’s infamous 8.4L V10 powerplant, cranking out 600-horsepower and 560 lb-ft of torque and boasting a sub-4 second 0-60 mph lap time. In case the deafening roar of all 600-horses thundering down the highway (or officially sanctioned race track) wasn’t enough of an indicator, each Viper Final Edition will also be immediately identifiable thanks to its custom Graphite Clear Coat body, black center stripe traced in racing red, and unique side sill badges.

Production is scheduled to begin in early summer.

• Flames T.
    Posted April 8, 2010 at 11:51 am | Permalink

C’mon lottery numbers…….I gotta get me one of these…….Hope the next generation is just as special (just in case I dont win the lottery soon enuff !)…..

• Allan
    Posted April 8, 2010 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

Will this viper be at any auto shows soon in Michigan?

Posted April 19, 2010 at 10:53 am | Permalink

That is the ugliest color combination I have ever seen. Don’t you think it someone is going to buy a Viper, they want a red hot sports car? Maybe I am all wrong with this..I guess only rich old farts have enough money to purchase them so the gun metal gray may look good to them. You start losing your eye sight when you get old so maybe the gray is stunning. It will probably accent their hair color if they haven’t used any grecian formula.

• TheMoparKid
    Posted April 20, 2010 at 12:17 pm | Permalink

I absolutely love the color combo!!! It’s stealthy but still sticks out if that makes sense. I love the use of the subdued colors and that splash of red to break it up. I’m not the type of person who likes very bright colors especially red, 1. It’s just not me, 2. It attracts the cops, and 3. I don’t like to be noticed like that anyway. But who’s not gonna notice you in a Viper? LOL, anyway, love the car and the color. A fitting and magnificent hoorah for a automotive icon, ready for the next edition.

Posted April 20, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Permalink

I am glad to hear that people love the color combination. The Viper is a great car and it needs to sell so they can keep making them. Sometimes, any new color combination that hasn’t been tried before is refreshing so I hope this color combo sells well. We want Dodge to live on another day and not just sell little Fiat 500s.

Posted May 13, 2010 at 10:12 am | Permalink

moparman, yes if they rounded the sides on the Challenger and Charger a little more then that would be much better. The styling on the late 60s and early 70s cars was hard to beat. I even think the touches of chrome on the old cars made them look like they were made of metal and not just big plastic toy cars. That maybe the reason trucks sell so well. I like my plum crazy classic challenger, but it could be improved.

Posted May 23, 2010 at 12:15 pm | Permalink

I like the color combination. Mother Mopar, please don’t wait long to continue the Mighty Dodge Viper. We Mopar fans don’t want the bowtie boys vette to get the glory. Long live the Snake!

• not classifeid
    Posted May 31, 2010 at 11:48 pm | Permalink

my dad has the 2009 white and black dodge viper acr with the red stripe down it i like the look of it better then then these ones

Posted June 8, 2010 at 5:04 pm | Permalink

NOT ME!

• srt4neon
    Posted July 28, 2010 at 8:38 pm | Permalink

i got two questions. 1, does anyone know if there will be a srt12 model coming out? 2, is dodge going to get rid of the stupid caliber srt4 and bring out another neon or something better?