That old saying – use the right tool for the job – probably came from a guy working on his prized ride. Since we know our readers are the type to have their own must-haves in the Dodge Garage, we asked fans on Facebook what the most essential items are. Here are some of the best answers you gave us:
- Spare Parts (via William Brandon Burke) Whether youve got a pet project youve been cranking away on, or youre just an all-around gearhead, it pays off to have the right part at the right time.
- Service Manuals (via Andrew Frisby) – Andrew keeps a catalog of service manuals from the 20s 70s for his favorite Dodge vehicles. If you get stumped on a project, its always helpful to have fast access to history to help you get it figured out.
- Accolades (via Jared Miller) Dodge has a few awards under our belt, and you likely do, too. Show off the trophies, plaques and other accolades youve accumulated over the years and youll always have a goal in mind.
- Fridge (via Denette Sundby) Its one thing to keep your vehicle fueled and tuned, but if youve got to keep yourself fueled and tuned, too. Rather than tracking grease all over the kitchen, keep a fridge in your garage to store frosty beverages and snacks.
- Music (via Rich Klasen) Rich prefers the stylings of Van Morrison to keep him concentrated on his projects, but anyone who finds themselves in the garage for hours at a time knows the value of having a good stereo playing their favorite tunes. Rock, blues, country or hip-hop play what you love while you do what you love.
What are some of the essentials for your Dodge Garage?