After owning the asphalt for 25 years running, the Dodge Viper will roar one final time with the 2017 model — the final year of production for the legendary supercar. Dodge is celebrating the milestone with five exclusive limited-edition models designed to highlight several of the most iconic special-edition Vipers.
2017 Dodge Viper Revs Its Engine
In keeping with 25 years of tradition, the 2017 Dodge Viper is built to do more than perform — it’s handcrafted in Detroit to leave the competition in the dust. All 2017 Dodge Vipers are powered by an all-aluminum 8.4-liter V-10 engine that delivers 645 horsepower and 600 lb.-ft. of torque.
For 2017, the Detroit-built supercar that redefined speed and performance for the past quarter century returns with the record-breaking ACR package. With more track records than any production car in the world — 13 road course lap records as certified by the Sports Car Club of America — the Dodge Viper ACR will live on as the fastest street-legal Viper track car ever.
The 2017 Dodge Viper and these special editions will be available for order starting June 24, 2016. Check out all the details on the five special-edition models below:
Five Limited-Edition 2017 Dodge Viper Models
1. 1:28 Edition ACR (American Club Racer) — Celebrating the current Laguna Seca single-lap record of 1:28.65, and featuring the Extreme Aero Package, carbon ceramic brakes and a red and black exterior color scheme that extends to the interior and custom car cover.
2. Viper GTS-R Commemorative Edition ACR — Pays tribute to one of the most iconic Viper paint schemes of all time — the white and blue combination of the 1998 Viper GTS-R GT2 Championship Edition — and includes the Extreme Aero Package, carbon ceramic brakes and custom badging and decals.
3. Viper VoooDoo II Edition ACR — Modeled after the original 2010 Viper VooDoo edition and featuring a black exterior, graphite metallic ACR driver’s stripe with red tracer outline, the Extreme Aero Package, carbon ceramic brakes and custom car cover.
4. Viper Snakeskin Edition GTC — Inspired by the original 2010 Snakeskin ACR and featuring new Snakeskin Green exterior with a custom snakeskin-patterned SRT® stripe, the Advanced Aero Package and custom car cover.
5. Dodge Dealer Edition ACR — Available exclusively through our highest sales volume Viper dealers: Tomball Dodge of Tomball, Texas, and Roanoke Dodge of Roanoke, Illinois. Featuring a Viper White exterior with Competition Blue center stripe, Adrenaline Red driver stripe, the Extreme Aero Package, carbon ceramic brakes and custom car cover.
2017 Dodge Viper Customization and Personalization
When it comes to customization and personalization, your Viper is guaranteed to be unique. Each limited-edition Viper model features a serialized instrument panel badge with the model name that can be customized with the customer’s name.
And with more than 50 million unique build configurations, including the ACR package, available through the “1 of 1” customization program, the 2017 Dodge Viper is truly one-of-a-kind snake.
No two customers can order the same configuration, including color, in the same model year, which means your Viper will stand out in any crowd … even in a Viper den.
Learn more at Dodge Celebrates 25th Anniversary and Final Year of Viper Production with Five Exclusive Limited-edition Models, and start building your own at dodge.com/viper.