We have something for you that is going to really rock Woodward this year. We’re reintroducing the famed Challenger T/A for 2017. This race-bred muscle car puts the power down via the 6.4-liter 392 HEMI® V8 engine with a naturally aspirated 485 horsepower, or the 5.7-liter HEMI V8 with up to 375 horsepower with the all-new electronically controlled active performance exhaust system.
And while Detroit’s Woodward Avenue may be made for cruising, the 2017 Challenger T/A is designed to stop and turn heads with its chassis upgrades for greater handling and braking, plus functional performance styling appointments inside and out.
Select highlights for 2017 include:
• New directed cold-air hood system feeding a modified SRT® Hellcat air box adds even more fresh air
• New SRT Hellcat-inspired driver and passenger side “Air Catcher” headlamps feature unique LED-illuminated T/A logos
• New 2.75-inch electronically controlled active exhaust system on 5.7-liter HEMI V8 models delivers a signature muscle-car sound
• Wider, 20 x 9-inch and all-new 20 x 9.5-inch wheels with high-performance tires help improve handling on 5.7-liter and 6.4-liter HEMI powered models, respectively
• 392 models add an ultra-high performance Brembo® brake system with six-piston front and four-piston rear brake calipers
• Unique Satin Black painted hood and exterior graphics, including available hood pins that highlight the Dodge brand’s cultivation of its storied performance history
• Performance bolstered seats, Dodge performance steering wheel, unique white-face gauges and dark interior accents are included
In addition, an all-new and limited-production Green Go, plus a revised Yellow Jacket hue for the 2017 Challenger T/A build on the Dodge brand’s High-Impact Paint (HIP) legacy. Go Mango and TorRed hues from the exclusive HIP collection are also offered. Also joining the paint lineup for 2017 are Destroyer Gray and Octane Red shades, while White Knuckle, Redline Red, Pitch Black, Granite, Billet, Contusion Blue and Maximum Steel are also available.