Is Your Dodge Ready for the High Milers Club?

Is Your Dodge Ready for the High Milers Club

Do you like to take a little extra care and pride in your Dodge? Do you plan on keeping your Dodge longer and driving it farther than mere ordinary vehicles? Devotion and loyalty like that should be rewarded, and that’s the inspiration behind the Chrysler Group Customer Care High Milers Club.

Here’s all you need to do: When your beloved Dodge hits the 100, 000-mile mark (and every 100, 000 miles after that) just let the Customer Care folks know – by phone at 800-4aDodge (800-423-6343), or you can find them on the Web at http://dodge.com/dodgecares.

You’ll receive an official testimonial letter – suitable for framing – and a beautiful pewter license plate frame that signifies your vehicle’s mileage achievement. With each new 100, 000 miles traveled, you and your vehicle are again eligible for recognition. The only limit is how far you and your Dodge are willing to travel.

Now, is that great or what? There are only a few simple conditions. You must be the vehicle’s current owner, you must be the first or second owner, and you must have owned the car for at least one year.  That’s it – from there, you’re good to go.

Of course, Dodge already makes it easy to rack up the first 100, 000 miles with its 5-year / 100, 000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty. The Powertrain Limited Warranty covers the cost of all parts and labor needed to repair a covered powertrain component — engine, transmission and drive system — on most new Dodge vehicles. Coverage now also includes free towing to the nearest Dodge dealer as necessary.

Also, don’t forget the 3-year / 36, 000-mile Basic Limited Warranty that provides bumper-to-bumper coverage from the body to the electrical system. You can also extend your vehicle’s warranty protection with a Mopar Vehicle Protection plan, available at Dodge dealers across North America. To get all the details on Dodge warranties, you can visit http://www.dodge.com/en/warranty/.

18 Comments

• Chuck Hill
    Posted June 15, 2015 at 11:48 pm | Permalink

How do I get a free jeep 100,000 mile club license plate frame. Thank you for your assistance and the great vehicles you build.

• stephen girardi
    Posted December 3, 2015 at 6:57 pm | Permalink

how do i get a dodge 100,000 tag

• Jason
    Posted January 6, 2016 at 1:05 am | Permalink

I am the proud owner of an 04′ ram with the 5.7 hemi .
    And I currently have 240,000 miles on the odometer. With no major issues.
    Towing , working or just plain cruising .I love it!
    And plan on getting plenty more miles out of my truck.
    I’ll let you all know when I hit 300k.
    Until then I’ll be out there enjoying my ram truck , while eating up competitors product!
    Thanks

• Jeremy Roberts
    Posted September 20, 2016 at 7:28 pm | Permalink

We have a 96 Dodge caravan that has 400,000 + miles on it but it no longer runs it has made several trips to Alabama cause I had 2 brain surgeries there.

• Timothy mccoy
    Posted February 2, 2017 at 10:45 pm | Permalink

I have 97 dodge has 781659 and it still runs good

• Timpy
    Posted February 4, 2017 at 9:41 pm | Permalink

I have a dodge caravan 2002 and have over 206,000 miles it runs good no motor issue and everything works but I think the transmission is slipping but let it warm up its good all day

• Pete Skorich
    Posted February 16, 2017 at 9:41 am | Permalink

2007 Dodge Caliber has 308000 miles , no major issue, still drive it daily, its a company car

• Jade Grainger
    Posted March 3, 2017 at 1:19 am | Permalink

I have a 2002 ram 1500 4.7l with 404000 km on it still running strong!

• John Plack
    Posted April 3, 2017 at 11:25 am | Permalink

AMAZINGLY fast turnaround. Rolled over 200K on a Saturday, called the Dodge Customer Care folks that Monday, and I had my plate frame in hand that Thursday. I couldn’t be happier!!

• Tracy
    Posted May 17, 2017 at 6:54 pm | Permalink

2001 1500 quadcab I purchased the truck with 225k miles 8 years ago. It now has 423,000 miles and it is my daily reliable driver.

• Lauren mosley
    Posted May 21, 2017 at 8:33 pm | Permalink

Hey i have little1998 dodge neon im second owner ive oned her for over a year now she has almost 400,000 miles on her an still kickin shes been the best little car ever

• Dennys Montoya
    Posted June 21, 2017 at 5:05 pm | Permalink

I own a Dodge Charger 2009 SXT 3.5 Engine at 197,000 miles. looking forward for another 197,000 miles.

• Devin
    Posted July 3, 2017 at 9:26 pm | Permalink

I have a 2003 Dodge Ram with 4.7l with 222,500 miles my dad is the first original owner was stolen and was missing for a year but he got it back and gave her to me. My daily driver still runs good but rings let oil through until warms up

• John Ray bailey
    Posted July 25, 2017 at 2:01 pm | Permalink

Have 2000 grand caravan se with 267,000 plus miles no major repairs just routine maintace how do i qualify for high miledge club

• Michael Young
    Posted August 9, 2017 at 9:56 am | Permalink

Hey I have a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500. I am the second owner and I have owned it since 2004 and it has 400,025 on it as of this morning and still kickin major butt. I still drive 240 miles every weekend to check on my mom’s place with now problems. All the same major component’s, nothing overhauled. That drive train that dodge put in that truck is awesome. Come on Dodge give me another truck. I just proved that you make the best drive train in the business. You can put this one in your hall of fame!

• Donald Mundell
    Posted October 10, 2017 at 11:24 am | Permalink

Owner of a 2008 charger sxt. With 230k miles.

• David Madison
    Posted October 16, 2017 at 8:02 pm | Permalink

I have a 2008 dodge caravan c/v with 600,000 miles on it where is the love dodge! I also have a 1996 dodge ram 1500 slt with the 5.9 gas engine with 561,000 miles I think I deserved some free stuff!:(

• Doyle Coffman
    Posted November 4, 2017 at 7:29 pm | Permalink

My 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 has 249,900 miles running strong as ever, how do I join the high mileage club and get a license plate frame?

One Trackback

• By Highest Mileage - Page 3 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums on March 31, 2016 at 6:52 am

[…] know. If you are the first or second owner and have over 100,000 miles Dodge wants to reward you. Is Your Dodge Ready for the High Milers Club? – The Official Blog of Dodge TorRed SE Model purchased: 2/05/09 (gone but not forgotten) TorRed R/T Classic ordered: […]